|1. "His name is called The Word of God." Re 19:13;
"In the beginning was the WORD, and the word was with God, and the WORD was
God." John 1:1, and "The WORD was made flesh, and dwelt among us." John
1:14; "He showed his word ... his statutes and his Judgments unto Israel. He hath not
delt so with any nation ... they have not known thee." Ps 147:19-20
2. "They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me." I Ki 4:21
3. "Ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you ... But if ye will not ... it shall come to pass, I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them." Numbers 33:52-55
4. "The Word of God came to the serpent and said unto it ... be thou dumb; and speak no more, thou and thy race, because ... the ruin of my creatures happened through thee ... And a wind came to blow from heaven by command of God that carried away the serpent from Adam and Eve, threw it on the shore, and it landed in India." IAdam & Eve 18:7-9.; "And God said to Adam ... `look, O Adam, at him who said of himself that he is God! Can God be black? Would God take the form of a woman?" II Adam & Eve 4:1-4
5. "Let the Hebrews marry... virgins... and no... harlot, whose... prostitution of her body, God will not receive." Antiquities 4:8:23; "Speak unto the priest (`And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests.' Ex 19:6.) ... they shall not take a wife that is a whore." Lev 21:17; "Thou shalt be no whore of the daughters of Israel nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel." Deu 23:17
6. "There is no sin on earth greater than fornication, which they commit on the earth, for Israel is a nation holy unto God ... a nation of priesthood." Jubilees 33:18
. "God ordered Satan to show himself to Adam ... And God said to Adam, `Look at this devil ... and look O Adam, at him who said that he is God! Can God be black? Would God take the form of a woman?" II Adam & Eve 4:1-4
8. Byron De La Beckwith was tried three times for the same offense. The last time by jurors made in the image of Kali. Their verdict was "guilty". Of course.
9. "If thou has stricken thy hand with a stranger (2114), thou art snared with the words of thy mouth." Pr. 6:1; "They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me." I Ki 4:21 "Nor do we delight in merchandise, nor in such a mixture with other men as arises from it." Flavius Josephus Against Apion 1:12
10. "Thou mayest not set a stranger (Heb: zûwr - racial alien) over thee, which is not thy brother." Deu 17:15
11. "If a false witness rise up ... Then shall ye to unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother." Deu 19:16-19; "Woe to you who write down the word of falsehood, and the word of the wicked ... To them there shall be no peace; but they shall surely die suddenly." I Enoch 96:24-25; "Woe to them that call evil good, and good evil." Isiah 5:20
12. The offspring of the Children of Siva and Man practice variations of magic called "fortune telling", "tarot cards", "mediums", and "horoscopes". The wives of several of our present and past presidents frequented mediums and later advised their husbands. Siva and Vishnu are alive and well in the top echelons of our government.
13. These pictures were taken from Larousse WORLD MYTHOLOGY, Prometheus Press, NY. 1965. I was told that the book is out of print, but can be found in used book stores. It contains a wealth of information on the subject of gods. If a copy can be obtained for one's library it is well worth the expense.
14. "He that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent." Prov. 28:20; "But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition." 1 Tim 6:9
15. "When the tabernacle is to be pitched... the stranger (Heb: zûwr - racial alien) that cometh nigh shall be put to death." Numbers 1:51; "We are confounded, because we have heard reproach: shame hath covered our faces: for strangers are come into the sanctuaries of the Lord's house." Jer 51:51; "Ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars." Judges 2:2; Adultery - Webster's 1828 Dictionary defines adultery in scripture as "idolatry, or apostasy from the true God." A violation of God's Commandments is adultery. The mixing of the races is adultery. "Let them marry ... only to the family of the tribe of their father." Numbers 36:6; "When they had heard the law ... they separated from Israel all the mixed (mongrel) multitude." Neh 13:3. "God has separated you from other people." Lev 20:24.